Are you wondering whether a Chester injury attorney will represent your personal injury case? Peruse the following checklist to evaluate your chances of establishing a sturdy case.
Is the Incident Recent?
- You should always consult an accident attorney as soon as possible following an accident.
- He or she can ensure that the case is properly maintained and that the statute of limitations does not run out before taking legal action.
Are You Liable for Your Injuries?
- A personal injury attorney will always want to know how your injuries occurred.
- If you carry sole responsibility for your wounds then you probably cannot make a personal injury case.
- Always explain the story truthfully and in detail.
- In addition, mention where the incident occurred; if it happened within a local area, a Chesterinjury attorney may be more willing to help.
Have You Consulted a Physician?
- If you have seen a physician, an attorney will want to examine the doctor’s findings.
- Also, a thorough lawyer will probably attempt to relate your injuries to your current physical condition in order to determine short and long-term effects of the injuries.
- If you did not consult a doctor following the incident, this may imply that your injuries are minor and will not justify legal action.
Were there Witnesses Present?
- If a witness was present at the scene, a determined attorney will most likely interview him or her and acquire a credible statement.
Obviously, many factors are involved in evaluating and building a case with the aid of a Chester injury attorney. If you are wondering whether you can receive compensation for your grievances, consult the law office of Michael Meth at (845) 469-9529 today.