The following is an easy-to-understand list of what a Blooming Grove injury attorney can do for your case.
Blooming Grove injury attorney: Settlement and mediation
- Decide when to give initial demand/offer to the opposing side.
- Consider pursuing mediation.
- Choose a mediator and make necessary arrangements.
Preparing witness designation dates; damages records; exhibits
- Select appropriate lay witnesses.
- Find expert witnesses and provide their reports to opposing attorney.
- Make sure that his or her methods for presenting exhibits and evidence to the jury will be permissible at trial court.
- Have exhibits ready for trial.
- Arrange video depositions to be used at trial for any doctors and other witnesses who cannot appear in person.
- Acquire and file a list of exhibits with the court.
- Exchange information with the other side before formal discovery.
- Draft and serve the following on all opposing parties
- Requests for documents and/or inspection of items or evidence if necessary.
- Requests for admissions.
- Perform on-site inspections of the scene of the incident, items and documents as necessary.
- Acquire and analyze reports from experts hired by adverse parties.
- Give the opposing attorney your expert’s names and their opinions.
- Prepare a response to written discovery (interrogatories, requests for production and admission) created by opposing counsel.
- Evaluate discovery responses from adverse parties.
You can count on Blooming Grove injury attorney Michael Meth to vigorously fight for your rights and work to obtain a fair settlement amount. Call his law offices today at 1-845-469-9529 for a free initial consultation.