Warwick personal injury lawyer explains personal injury law
– See a doctor, even if your injuries do not seem severe. Any injury you have must be documented medically.
– Do not discuss the circumstances surrounding your accident with anyone, including physicians, nurses, and hospital staff. Insurance companies may be able to use any statement you make to them against you at a later time.
While each personal injury case is different, but each involves some amount of material loss as well as some level of pain and suffering. If you or a loved one were victims of an accident or an injury in the Hudson Valley area, here are important things we recommend you do:
– Keep a journal and jot down everything you can think of regarding the accident, including the sequence of events, potential witnesses, and weather conditions. These details could be important for proving your case.
– Write down your personal expenses, including lost wages, car rental costs prescriptions, doctor bills, and any other expenses you have due to the accident.
– If possible, snap photographs of the accident scene as quickly as possible. Photographs can preserve vital evidence that may be lost or degraded within a few days.
– Contact a Warwick personal injury lawyer
Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience with a variety of personal injury claims, including slip and falls, dog bites, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, and civil rights violations.
We offer an extensive range of personal injury legal services for potential clients. If you would like to schedule a free consultation to speak with a Warwick personal injury lawyer regarding your personal injury case, please use the contact form on this page.